We have designed a simple platform providing flight briefing for Cockpit and Cabin which gathers all information required in one place, presenting data in an ergonomic and compact display.
- Weather (Sigmet, METAR, TAF, D-ATIS) is updated from different sources (Global, Vietnam, Continental China) every minute, and changes are notified to the crew via Direct Messaging and notifications
- NOTAMs are also continuously fetched from the SWIM and cross checked with local sources. They then land in a management interface where dispatch hide or make them highlighted. The crew is updated also via DM and notifications
- The automatic flight risk assessment runs permanently checking various variables to adjust the score for each flight. The crew gets a list of critical items, and dispatch gets notified when the score is scheduled to be high, in order for them to possibly find a way to mitigate the risks
- Updates on the Operational Flight Plan are notified to the crew for every change; Some additional parameters are evaluated and displayed (Payload, underload, ZFW…) to enhance situation awareness and help decision making
- Flight time limitation is computed based on latest data, with time zones, and using information present in the Operational Manuals.
- The briefing tool extracts MEL and displays relevant content for a tail from the maintenance documents, making it easier to focus on a particular aircraft
- The system uses html templates: Customizing and re-organizing content is very time effective, and accessible at customer level
- Interfacing with existing flight planning can be done seamlessly based on pdf or xml 633 formats
Contact us to if you want to know more about our amazing flight Briefing for Cockpit and Cabin crew and schedule a demo.